Minah (Girl's Day) Appear Short Hair style Fot New Drama

Minah Appear Short Hair style Fot New Drama | Pieces of the image of the SBS weekend drama 'Beast's Beauty' was released, featuring Girl's Day Minah with a short hairstyle. Gong plays Shim, an unemployed girl but hardworking, Minah felt his character very different from the original character..


Minah Appear Short Hair style Fot New Drama


Minah Appear Short Hair style Fot New Drama

Regarding short hair, Minah said, "I tried about 5-6 different wig. But seeing the manuscript of his plays, I started to care about the show the charm Gong Shim than beauty. So I choose the wig that looks plain. "

Minah added, "I am very grateful for this opportunity, which need time to accept. I know I still many shortcomings because this will be my first major role, but I learned a lot from directors and other senior. Shim Gong looks very nice every time I read the script and I wanted to support him. In fact, it pleased me to be able to play it. "

The drama will begin airing on May 14 next..




Source : koreanindo
Minah (Girl's Day) Appear Short Hair style Fot New Drama Minah (Girl's Day) Appear Short Hair style Fot New Drama Reviewed by Adam Yuzu on 7:25:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.