Jessica Talk About The Promotion Coincided With Tiffany SNSD

Jessica Talk About The Promotion Coincided With Tiffany SNSD | Jessica is currently promoting his first solo mini album, "With Love, J". This solo debut was accidentally coincided with the debut solo member of SNSD, Tiffany. Many are curious to see both former group mates..


Jessica Talk About The Promotion Coincided With Tiffany SNSD

Jessica then openly about his feelings about the campaign coincided with Tiffany and said, "When I first heard (Tiffany solo debut in May), I think this is a great chance. I even thought, 'Why is this happening?' But I thought maybe this could be a good thing. "

He continued, "I'm curious about what image will be given by a friend on this one. After seeing it, it was very cool. I thought it would be fun because people can see the music and visuals that are different from us. "

Regarding the competition between them, he commented, "I hope (Tiffany) promoting well and smoothly. I'm usually not glued to the results, but not good when you can get good results? "

What do you think will be the promotion of the two concurrent?



Source : koreanindo
Jessica Talk About The Promotion Coincided With Tiffany SNSD Jessica Talk About The Promotion Coincided With Tiffany SNSD Reviewed by Adam Yuzu on 11:35:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.