Mark And Junior [GOT7] Posing With Magazine "CECI"

Mark And Junior [GOT7] Posing With Magazine "CECI" | GOT7 members, Mark and Junior did a photo shoot with the magazine 'CeCi'.

In the interview, they talk about their new album, "So far, GOT and try to find our own color. Members participate not only in the song's music video also tapu and appearance. "

Mark And Junior [GOT7] Posing With Magazine "CECI"

Mark And Junior [GOT7] Posing With Magazine "CECI"

Related memories in summer, Mark said, "When I lived in the USA, there is a beach near the house, so I bermai on the beach until my skin blackened."

"I went along with his grandfather to go fishing at night. But I was very bad, so I do not get a lot of fish, "said Junior ..

Recently, GOT7 also been successfully held their first solo concert. Related to this, Mark explained, "I had a joint appearance with Junior, who is someone I want to do a unit. It was a pleasant appearance and are happy to show it to the fans. "

On the other hand, Junior said, "I can not forget where we use the appearance of women's clothing. It was really embarrassing, but the fans love it, so it is a beautiful memory. "



Source : koreanindo
Mark And Junior [GOT7] Posing With Magazine "CECI" Mark And Junior [GOT7] Posing With Magazine "CECI" Reviewed by Adam Yuzu on 9:37:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.